Blueberry Almond Butter Creamy Smoothie
Quick, simple, solid nutrition and decadent in taste. Great for breakfast or afternoon snack. I am a sucker for almond butter! Can’t get enough of that rich creaming healthy protein and healthy fat.
Do you have an easy quick smoothie that you love?
In the recipe I linked ingredients & products I use to the exact items available at amazon in case you wanted to see exactly what I use, just click the “pink” text which has the links you see in the recipe or anywhere in this post or blog.
All my product recommendations you can find on one consolidated page, my Marketplace page
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1.5 cup almond milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon of almond butter, this well liked decadent brand, Artisana Organic Raw Almond Butter or Justin's Almond Butter another well liked brand in the health community
- 1 heaping scoop of Paleo Pro - Paleo Protein Powder Aztec Vanilla
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 heaping teaspoon of Ground Chia Seed
- Put all ingredients in your blender, I use my NutriBullet
if it is just for me, if I am making a smoothie for two, I will use my Vitamix Blender
and double the recipe. Serve immediately!
Leave a Reply