Thai Chicken Wraps with Nut Sauce
When you make a recipe 8 times in one month, you know you have a winner! Well this is a regular at my home and so DELICIOUS! What I love about the sauce, is that it is with almond butter!
All my product recommendations you can find on one consolidated page, my Marketplace page
- Head of romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 pound of chicken skinless and boneless breast cubed
- ½ of a head of green cabbage chopped
- 1 bunch of broccoli chopped
- Few pinches of Pink Himalayan Salt
- FOR SAUCE HERE BELOW
- ½ cup of almond butter
- 1 lime juice squeezed out of it
- 2 teaspoons of fish sauce (keep your fish sauce in frig)
- 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons of ume plum vinegar
- 6 drops of stevia
- ¼ cup of water
- ¼ cup of cilantro chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic pressed
- 2 teaspoons of ginger freshly grated or chopped
- Make nut sauce first and set aside
- In your food processor put in all of these ingredients, almond butter, lime, fish sauce, toasted sesame oil, ume plum vinegar, stevia, water, cilantro, garlic and ginger and blend... This sauce is SOOO GOOD!
- In a wok or large sauce pan, melt your coconut oil on med/high heat, saute raw chicken cubes until mostly cooked, about 4 minutes, set the chicken aside and add more coconut oil to pan and throw in the chopped cabbage and broccoli. Saute the veggies for about 4 minutes and add the chicken back in cooking all together for about 1-2 minutes, until chicken is completely done, add a splash of himalayan salt.
- Lay your romaine lettuce leaves on a plate and scoop in veggie and chicken saute, then pour some nut sauce over it, ready to serve.