Matcha Green Tea
Matcha Green Tea is packed with antioxidants EGCG 137 more times than one cup of brewed green tea. This powerhouse of EGCG fights free radicals in our body protecting our energy along with some caffeine and a calming agent, this combo boosts our energy and concentration without the jitters. And boosts your metabolism and burns calories… One cup of Matcha Green Tea equals 10 cups of brewed green tea. A great afternoon pick me up! And healthy too! Green tea is an amazing add in to your daily routine as to why I quit coffee and now start my day with my green tea extract supplements, cell pro7(you can read more about this supplement in my article on quitting coffee), and if I need an afternoon pick me up, I will make this Matcha Green Tea Latte recipe below. As well as enjoy brewed green tea often as well… Green tea is a regular for me now!
Benefits of Matcha Green Tea
- Protects cells from DNA damage from free radicals
- Boost your metabolism and burns calories (fat)
- Energy booster without the jitters
- Inhibits tumor growth, fights cancer
- Rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins such as vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
All my product recommendations you can find on one consolidated page, my Marketplace page
Matcha Green Tea Latte Recipe
- Put all ingredients into your blender. I use my NutriBullet blender for this. And serve!