Iced Green Tea Chai Latte
Combining Green Tea and the Chai Latte flavors and putting it over ice is scrumptious not to mention nutrient dense! I post a lot of beverage type drinks between warm and cold drinks and smoothies, all nutrient dense and healing, I LOVE a GOOD Beverage! It also gives our digestive tract a break.
All my product recommendations you can find on one consolidated page, my Marketplace page
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 green tea bags
- 2 pasture raised raw eggs
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ground cardamom
- ⅛ teaspoon of ground cloves
- 4 drops of stevia
- Steep green tea bags in 1 cup of boiling water for 5 minutes, strain.
- Put all ingredients except ice in blender. I use my nutribullet blender for this. Blend and then pour over ice. YUM!!!!!!! Full of nutrients, healthy fat, healthy protein.. amazing! Try it..
- You can find the pasture raised eggs now at Ralphs, Wholefoods and other main grocery stores, you can click on link in ingredients to see what they look like.
Leave a Reply